.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

StoneHome

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Upper door

The folliwng pic is the stone lintel that were to be placed 15 feet obove, on top of the upper door. Because it was too tall, I had to cut it longways, with the hummer and chisel, and a small rotary stone saw, that makes a cut 5 inches deep; took me a whole day.


On this one, the right side has completed; check out the way I was holding the rest of the wall above, with rods across it attached to the beams above, althoough a pillar was assuring it at this point.


Once it was pretty done, the lintel came to its place above there no problem, I made very sure I had all the measures right this time and we got it in at the first shot.


Inside look of that upper floor door, pretty nice, no?

And that is two down... next is the left window uper floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home